INESTRAP is a black plastic container that simulates or reproduces the ideal humid and dark places where female Aedes mosquitoes (aegypti, albopictus or tiger, ...) lay their eggs.
Its special design is extremely attractive for females to lay their eggs. The oviposition is favoured by the odour provided by the mixture of the vegetable attractant that is incorporated into the water.
‐ An adhesive band located inside the capture chamber where the female mosquitoes are trapped.
‐ An internal net that prevents the exit of adult mosquitoes that could emerge from the larvae reared in the water.
Each trapped mosquito female prevents the emergence of up to 1,000 new mosquitoes.
It does not contain insecticides.
Wash the plastic container with soap and water before use it in order to remove the plastic’s odour.
- 1. Fill the lower container (1) with water up to 2 centimeters below the drain slot.
- 2. Add a vegetable substrate (2) inside (leaves, grass, herbs, …)
- 3. Place the lower capture chamber cover (3) and the mosquito net inside (4).
- 4. Place the Inesfly adhesive strip (5), previously removing the protective sheet and leaving the sticky part exposed facing inwards.
- 5. Place the upper capture chamber cover (6), turning to fix it and ensure that it is closed.