INESFLY CARBAPAINT 10
INESFLY CARBAPAINT 10 is a water‐based polymer coating leading
microencapsulated suspension of insecticidal and acaricidal.
Inesfly Corp. with its innovating technology based on polymeric microcapsules allows a slow release of the insecticide, giving the product a high persistence and very low toxicity. It allows the control of all kinds of arthropods and pests, especially in the control of endemic disease vectors such as malaria, dengue, leshmaniosis, etc.
INESFLY controls pests in the Public Health, and Food Industry. It is very effective gainst all types of insects, such as: mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, ticks, spiders, ants and mites.
Inesfly Carbapaint 10 can be used in all places where there is a high affectation of insects, for example in homes, offices, health centers, hospitals, schools and hotels.
It is especially recommended in areas where there is a pyrethroid resistant problem.
– Before using the product, read the label carefully.
– It is easy to use as a conventional water paint.
– Prior to application, it is necessary to remove all existing dirt from the surface.
– Do not apply at temperatures below 5 °C or surfaces exposed to strong sunlight.
– For very porous surfaces that have not been painted before, apply a first layer of INESFLY CARBAPAINT 10 diluted in water to obtain full coverage of the surface. Then follow up with a second coat with dosage indicated in the table.
Alternatively, a sealer or water based primer can be used.
Recommended safety period for use: until the product is dry on the treated surface.
The product can be colored with pigments for high‐quality water‐based paints.
The concentration of pigments may never exceed 0.6% of the total paint. Paste tones (light colors) are recommended as it is not advisable to add lots of dye.
To obtain the best result with INESFLY PAINTS, it should be applied on as much surface as possible to reduce and minimize potencial areas of “refuge” for pests to hide in.
1 litre, 4 litres and 10 litres